ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Question of the day

From: AIRADLTD at aol.com

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:39:17 UTC

Message:

  A young man and his father stopped at my hanger the other day. As we where
talking the young man asked a question that I couldn't answer. He asked why
do they call them " Aircraft Hangers". What does "Hanger" mean? So with all
the great minds out there, someone must know why they call them "Aircraft
Hangers".
Hilton Tallman