ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Question of the day

From: "Robert P. Lockard" <rob at oraclewizard.com>

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:59:53 UTC

Message:

  Thank you for the education Alex.  Now I will follow this up
with a question that has nothing to do with flying, unless
you count "she does not like small planes."

I have been dating this Russian lady (note: very interesting,
smart and good person except this fear of flying thing).
Anyway, she keeps calling me kiska.  Any idea what that is,
she won't tell me.

Later, Dive / Fly Safe
-Rob