ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Question of the day

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:28:07 UTC

Message:

Hi,

For translations you should usually go to Altavista at:
http://world.altavista.com/

It doesn't find a translation for kiska.  I tried another
translator in Russia which also couldn't translate that word.  It
may be a problem with the spelling or it may be that it is a
contraction or slang word.  You'll have to ask the Russians on
this list for help.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn        |  gei at cfa.harvard.edu
ADS Project Scientist        |  Phone: 617-495-7260
http://ads.harvard.edu       |  Fax:   617-496-7577
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
60 Garden Street, MS-83, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA