ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

From: "rklarich" <rklarich at email.msn.com>

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:33:31 UTC

Message:

I thought a fella named Zach from Texas or thereabouts has been flying 4 minute frees in Unlimited for some time- I think that pretty much wraps up that spot, so CNN seems a bit off target.  Unlike golf and more like skating and diving- one best learn the judging system and judges and fit into the sport.  Actual mileage may vary.

Rich Klarich
Altus, OK
IAC 21376