ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

From: RecordTapeClub at aol.com

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:36:41 UTC

Message:

Hmmm.  Imagine that: a pilot with a big ego. And willing to talk about it on
television.  I say we blackball him. What do you think? Let's just let him
know he's not welcome in this group, huh? That'll show him and make us all
feel a lot better about ourselves, too. Yup, that's the ticket. Who's with
me?