ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

From: "rklarich" <rklarich at email.msn.com>

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:41:01 UTC

Message:

Record tape club-

1- use your real name on the list, please.
2- you misquoted my reply above, that was not my posting- you clipped my name to the top of the original posting in error without my actual reply.

3- Doesn't appear the Tiger Woods of aerobatics is competing, just airshows, so that opens the standard thread on those that enter airshows before flying competition- hope he has good instruction, a good ACE evaluator, and good mentoring- all of those can be had thru contests when done right.

4- Big ego aside- good on 'em for starting out young in a good plane.

Your posting is full of errors- please apoligize, study up on the facts, edit better, and you are welcome here too, along with all Tigers in training.

Sincerely,
Rich Klarich
IAC 21376
Altus, OK