ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

From: "Bill Clute" <office at billcluteairshows.com>

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:50:07 UTC

Message:

Last time I talked to Jamail (back in December) he was receiving instruction from Wayne Handley and Wayne was also helping him find a plane, so he's been in competent hands.  Jamail is the spokesman for the Young Eagles program.  The times I've spoken with him he has come across as friendly, intelligent and in no way arrogant.

Bill Clute