Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:50:07 UTC

Last time I talked to Jamail (back in December) he was receiving instruction from Wayne Handley and Wayne was also helping him find a plane, so he's been in competent hands.  Jamail is the spokesman for the Young Eagles program.  The times I've spoken with him he has come across as friendly, intelligent and in no way arrogant.

Bill Clute
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  To: RecordTapeClub at aol.com ; WingmanVertigo at aol.com ; RKOAviation at aol.com ; acro at gf24.de 
  Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 4:32 PM
  Subject: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

Record tape club-

1- use your real name on the list, please.
  2- you misquoted my reply above, that was not my posting- you clipped my name to the top of the original posting in error without my actual reply.

3- Doesn't appear the Tiger Woods of aerobatics is competing, just airshows, so that opens the standard thread on those that enter airshows before flying competition- hope he has good instruction, a good ACE evaluator, and good mentoring- all of those can be had thru contests when done right.

4- Big ego aside- good on 'em for starting out young in a good plane.

Your posting is full of errors- please apoligize, study up on the facts, edit better, and you are welcome here too, along with all Tigers in training.

Sincerely,
  Rich Klarich
  IAC 21376
  Altus, OK
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    To: rklarich at email.msn.com ; WingmanVertigo at aol.com ; RKOAviation at aol.com ; acro at gf24.de 
    Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 12:31 PM
    Subject: Re: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

Hmmm.  Imagine that: a pilot with a big ego. And willing to talk about it on television.  I say we blackball him. What do you think? Let's just let him know he's not welcome in this group, huh? That'll show him and make us all feel a lot better about ourselves, too. Yup, that's the ticket. Who's with me?

In a message dated 7/30/2002 11:30:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rklarich at email.msn.com writes:

That was Jamail Larkins. He IS the Tiger Woods of aerobatics...If you question it, just ask him! :o) Smart idea for him to use smoke in NY/NJ area. Also, Jamail is the next Bill Gates, Mel Gibson, and oh yeah, Sean Tucker...Just ask him...He is always eager to tell you how special he is. 

Jordan 

Attachement 1: part2.html

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn