ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Christen Eagle on CNN.....

From: "Bob Romero" <love2loop at earthling.net>

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 22:09:11 UTC

Message:

  Thanks Paul but I don't have the time to put my plane in the shop for
any length of time. I am getting ready for my first contest at the
end of the month. Is there an easy fix I can do myself? As far as the
AD goes I have already checked things out and think it all looks ok.

Thanks,

Bob Romero
IAC 26719