ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Wing and Rudder

From: "brad belke" <bradbelke at usa.com>

Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:32:42 UTC

Message:

  Debbie:

Sorry if I am "out of my mind".  I understand you must be a seasoned competitor.

I jsut was excited to buy a plane and compete. If I don't belong in this group of good pilots, I am sorry and I will not try. I thought the challenge would be fun and since seeing it on ESPN many years ago, i have dreamed of participating.

Sorry, I didn't know Ihad to be better or more experienced to try to join.

-Brad