ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Effects of Zero Gravity on Erections

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:32:32 UTC

Message:

  I would guess that it wouldn't take as much energy to
"keep it up", but again maybe some of the older
members should answer.

Just having some fun guy's, don't make an issue.

--- Alex Merced <gpuller at earthling.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know of the effects of sustained zero
> gravity (more than 4 hours) on erections?
>
> -Alex M.
> Chicago, IL
> --

> Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at
> Mail.com
> http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
>
> Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping &
> processing. Click to join.
> http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-3566-59

=====
Paul Stambaugh - IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495