ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Needs Pitts Lesson Tips!

From: aerobatik at att.net

Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:11:57 UTC

Message:

  Aerobats,

I've taken the plunge. I made an appointment to get
lessons in an S2!  I'm excited, but concerned.

I could sure use some pointers, and some varying
opinions on how to accomplish my training with my
instructor. I'm not sure how structured his lessons will
be. While doing aerobatic training in my SLOWTABRIA, we
had very little structure, but hads loads of fun.  And I
learned a lot. I think the Pitts is going to be a whole
new animal.  And it's sure going to cost a lot more than
flying my Citabria.

Any input, tips, recommendations, precautions,
information sources, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Matt