ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Need Pitts Tips

From: "Stuart Saward [ MTN - Sandhurst ]" <saward_s at mtn.co.za>

Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 05:58:40 UTC

Message:

Matt, you should try fly your Citabria from the rear seat to get the 'feel'
of sitting behind a wing, it may help you quite alot, one of the weirdest
things i ever felt was sitting behind the wing.

Remember, most pilots tend to slip to the left most of the time, make sure
that in your training you do as much crosswind training from both sides.
Remember!, that when the instructor jumps out for you to go solo, that you
have lost a hell of a lot of weight, the pitts perfoms quite different with
one up!

Stuart
Pitts S2E
ZS-WIZ (South Africa)