ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Jamail Larkins

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:52:56 UTC

dduvall12 at comcast.net writes:

> If any of you would like to know more about Jamail,  please feel free to
> give me a call.
>

> Sincerely:
>
> David L. Duvall
> N447DD
> Pitts S2B

Good Grief! We not only have the Tiger Woods of aviation, but David Duvall
sticking up for him? Where's Lee (lightning never strikes twice...) Trevino
when you need him? I'm glad to see another celebrity (aside from me, an also
ran in the Hunk of the Month contest) flying an S-2B.

Doug Sowder
Wishing there were more months....