ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Trolling and Darwin

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:13:25 UTC

Message:

  Darwin:
           Thanks we'll catch on one of theses days.  Sorry about the
Virginia domicile thing but recalled your comment at Tara about CD'ing the
October contest in Farmville.
           Ashville, not far down the road and over the BIG hill from Avery
County - Spruce Pine.  Certainly the hairiest place this guy ever landed our
Acroduster back before they cut some of the pine trees 2 years ago.  The
runway vanished on base and again while into the flare between the trees!

          Cheers,  Frank