ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Sad state of the IAC website

From: Eric Rood <ericrood at gcfn.org>

Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:25:09 UTC

Message:

Well, for those of you who have bad-mouthed what Rob Dorsey was trying to
do to promote grass-roots aerobatics, I suggest you go to the IAC website
and try to find information about getting started in aerobatics.
At the top of the page are the words. "Getting Started" and
"Instruction", but there is nothing on the website addressing these
topics. All I could find was contest forms, contest figures, how to join
IAC, SPORT AEROBATICS articles.
I have a friend who is interested in learning aerobatics and directed her
to the IAC website because the information is supposed to be there. But it
isn't!!!

ER