ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Please Unsubscribe

From: Phil Phillips <philphil at swcp.com>

Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:01:31 UTC

Message:

  Enough!!  I am one of those enthusiastic IAC members who loves to fly,
loves the comeraderie of fellow acto-nuts, and appreciates good info,
tech & safety tips, and good humor.  I will certainly remain an IAC
member for the long term, but the amount of whining, arguing,
back-stabbing and bickering among members I see on this site is more
than I care to deal with any longer.  I'll really miss the "
wonderful/sick"  humor of Ed Duckwater, but such is life.  Please
contact me later when the majority of the postings are again positive
and informative.  Thanks.    Phil Phillips