ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [acro] please unsubscribe me....

From: jonathan allen <tdjfa at msn.com>

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 03:24:03 UTC

Message:

thank you for all of your work in maintaining this service...it has been
invaluable to me over the last few years!
--
Regards,

Jonathan Allen

Technical Designs
1010 South 5th Street #1
Montrose, CO 81401
970.252.0450 vx

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept
any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or
computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted
with, this e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail.  Thank you.