ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Trolls, unsubscribe etc.

From: "CarolRob" <carolrob at intergate.ca>

Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:20:47 UTC

Message:

To all

I have sat back and read the posts from everyone including the trolls over the past few weeks I thought maybe it was time to add my 2 cents worth.

I thought after the last 2 posts from Satan and Jamal I would see a lot of unsubscribes but was really glad to see the spirit from most either ignoring them or saying stay with it, don't quit, I agree!.

The people that do this are obviously immature and have no life, in fact I feel sorry for them as they have no productive direction to put there energy towards. Try to imagine what it would be like to live their miserable existence being envious of what everyone else has and instead of doing something positive they rant and rave to try and bring everyone down to their bottom feeding level.

I don't know if this would help anyone but what I do when I start to read a troll post I shake my head and say "I feel sorry for you and hope you get a life one day" and hit delete.

I do know that it is better for me to not engage and at the same time if the troll doesn't see a response it destroys any "joy" he gets from his moronic attempt to get to everyone.

Sincerely yours, Rob Halas.Attachement 1: part2.html