ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Trolls, unsubscribe etc.

From: AcroMD at aol.com

Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:52:19 UTC

Message:

First of all we don't have any way of knowing how many people unsubscribe.
When done properly it has to be directed at <acro-request at gf24.de> and
therefore doesn't appear in this forum.

One other thing...if you insist on answering or addressing the obnoxious
posts, would you please eliminate reposting the disgusting subject matter?
We know who and what you are talking about...we just don't need to keep
seeing and deleting it.

MCW
OKC