ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Trolls, unsubscribe etc.

From: Gil & Phyl Tellier <giltel at earthlink.net>

Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:19:08 UTC

Message:

  A good observation Rob. One would do best to worry about the real trolls
we see on TV and read about in the news and forget the sad objects of
derision represented by those that post drivel on the list. We are
surrounded by trash and garbage in virtually all forms of what passes
for entertainment and just naturally choose that which pleases us. A
censorship without teeth and real penalties will not work. Best to learn
to quickly recognize meaningless inputs and replies and delete without a
response that is desired by the sender. Personally, I appreciate the
list and ready information it provides. Don Peterson's reviews of the
AWAC have been outstanding.
Gil Tellier, IAC Ch. 49