ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: 2003 proposed Knowns

From: Brian Howard <BK at newattaero.com>

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:20:31 UTC

Message:

  Dave, Guenther, and maybe others:

I just viewed a random sampling of the proposed Knowns without problem.
FYI, I am using IE 6 and the full Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader only).

The IE version shouldn't matter, though I can't vouch for the behavior of
other browsers. Be sure you have either the full Acrobat or Acrobat Reader
version 5. I will pass your problems along to the IAC web master, however,
because the site should not be browser-specific when it comes to simply
downloading a PDF file.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Brian Howard
Chairmain, IAC Rules Chairman