ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: 2003 proposed Knowns

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:37:12 UTC

Message:

  Brian Howard wrote:

"I will pass your problems along to the IAC web master, however, because the
site should not be browser-specific when it comes to simply downloading a
PDF file."

Hey Brian,

Several people had trouble opening the Nationals Pre-Registration form which
is a PDF file, and it was discovered that those who had problems were using
a browser other than IE.  I think Lisa fixed the problem on the Nationals
pages, and once she receives these messages, I'm sure she'll get to work on
fixing the proposed Known pages as well.

Allyson