ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: 2003 proposed Knowns

From: "joe durzo" <drdurzo at hotmail.com>

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:55:57 UTC

Message:

I Vote for Brian,
Not only is he one of our best judges, he is an excellant pilot and
instructor. He is also a very nice guy and certainly not a self promoter.
He will bring a lot to the job.
One other very good canidate is Phil Knight. Phil is not only one of the
best pilots in the US he is probably the best coach that has english as his
native language. Phil also work very hard and probably has too much on his
table now as he is the CD for the WAC to be held in Lakeland next year.