Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] unnecessary foul language on this forum

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] unnecessary foul language on this forum

Thread: [Acro] unnecessary foul language on this forum

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:32:37 UTC

I am disgusted with writers' needs to use foul, offensive and abrasive language in this forum.  As and IAC and EAA member, I have enjoyed this forum for years.

I am a WWII vet wit 40,000 hours time in a variety of war, civilian and commercial aircraft.  As a career pilot, I am sorry to see that some among us behave in barbaric and Neanderthal like ways.  I am 71 and have fought in wars, lost friends and seen many men scarred to protect our freedoms, yet I never thought such freedoms would lead to this.

There is no situation that calls for off-color language.  One should always remain in control of his or her language and emotions when adding his or her comments. 

I am so fucking mad that I wish someone would find these pricks and, with a baseball bat, anally rape the fuckers.  First, I'd cut notches into the barrell of the bat, then insert the barrell end first so far up the motherfucker's ass that his chest would hurt. Then, I'd rotate the barrell over and over and over until the jerk's rectum was ripped to shreds and was bleeding at an unsurvivable rate.  I'd then Drain-O on him and shit on him.  

-Hank
-- 

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn