ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re:

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:39:45 UTC

Message:

  Joel:
        About a year ago I went all the way thru to 3M's customer service
dept looking for 2" tape.  They came back with several kind notes, the UPC
number and possible retail outlets.  None had any so it was buy a case or
not.  I chose not.  If 3M was referring to 1.5" instead of 2" they never
told me.  Sadly I have lost their e-mails and can't find the pocket note
with which I shopped many stores.  Maybe Gil or Paul can go back and get the
UPC for the 2" stuff?  And if all of that fails, guess I would settle for
the 1.5.

        Cheers,  Frank