ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re:

From: Klein Gilhousen <kleing at qualcomm.com>

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:41:52 UTC

Message:

All,

Would it be too much trouble for those of you subscribing to the Moderated
version of the list to post directly to the exploder?  I.e., to
acro at gf24.de.  It's nice that such messages are being reposted to the full
list, but they are missing the originator name is it's proper place.  This
fools e-mail software into thinking that AcroMod is the originator of a lot
of mail.  I don't know about the rest of you but I keep ALL the mail posted
to this group for later searching.  Over the years it has proven to be a
very valuable archive.  Lots of times subjects will be discussed that I
then have no interest in, but later, sometimes much later, I become
interested and can easily search my personal archive.  But having AcroMod
in the subject line makes the archive less valuable.

Thanks,
Klein

p.s. DJ, maybe you can fix this?