ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re:

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:20:46 UTC

Message:

In a message dated 9/10/02 8:39:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kleing at qualcomm.com writes:

> All,
>
> Would it be too much trouble for those of you subscribing to the Moderated
> version of the list to post directly to the exploder?  I.e., to
> acro at gf24.de.

Klein and all,

I've been subscribed to the Acro mailing list for years, and I'm getting too
old and cranky to change my ways. I really don't want to subscribe to another
list (e.g. Acromod). It would be nice if Acromod would just mirror the Acro
list, protect the sensibilities of those whose sensibilities need protecting,
but let me see it all and accept any posts that I might make to the Acro
list, subject of course to moderation for foul content. At the moment, I'm
really not sure exactly how it all works, but being cranky, I don't want to
spend too much time figuring it out.

The Aerobatic community is pretty small as it is, and both IAC and the Acro
list do a real service in sort of keeping us all together. I think that any
splintering of either is really unfortunate.

Doug Sowder