ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re:

From: DJ Molny <djmolny at yahoo.com>

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:49:00 UTC

Message:

  Doug -

Rest easy.  Klein was suggesting that AcroMod subscribers post messages to
the Exploder, not the other way around.  You need not change a thing.

And regardless of which list a post goes to, I ensure that the same content
appears on both lists.  I emphatically agree that we do not need any further
splintering, that's why AcroMod is a mirror of the Exploder.

Regards,
DJ

--- DSowder at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/10/02 8:39:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> kleing at qualcomm.com writes:
>

> > All,
> >
> > Would it be too much trouble for those of you subscribing to the
> Moderated
> > version of the list to post directly to the exploder?  I.e., to
> > acro at gf24.de.
>
> Klein and all,
>
> I've been subscribed to the Acro mailing list for years, and I'm getting
> too
> old and cranky to change my ways. I really don't want to subscribe to
> another
> list (e.g. Acromod). It would be nice if Acromod would just mirror the Acro
>
> list, protect the sensibilities of those whose sensibilities need
> protecting,
> but let me see it all and accept any posts that I might make to the Acro
> list, subject of course to moderation for foul content. At the moment, I'm
> really not sure exactly how it all works, but being cranky, I don't want to
>
> spend too much time figuring it out.
>
> The Aerobatic community is pretty small as it is, and both IAC and the Acro
>
> list do a real service in sort of keeping us all together. I think that any
>
> splintering of either is really unfortunate.
>
> Doug Sowder

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute