ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] flying in Chile and Brazil

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:32:35 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I have some leads for flying in Argentina, thanks to, the people
who answered.  Since my last message I had to extend my trip and
I will now also visit Santiago, Chile and Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil.  I would like to do a sightseeing flight around those
cities as well.  Does anybody have contacts there?

Thanks a bunch,
Guenther

Dr. Guenther Eichhorn        |  E-mail, Internet:
Project Scientist            |  gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Astrophysics Data System     |  Phone: 617-495-7260
SIMBAD US Gateway            |  Fax:   617-496-7577
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
60 Garden Street, MS-83
Cambridge, MA 02138
USA