ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] AWAC Withdrawals

From: ChezJack at aol.com

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:35:11 UTC

Message:

  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going into withdrawals over the
lack of Slovenia Diaries since the end of AWAC 2002.  Maybe Don could tell us
about the train ride to Graz and the flight(s) back to Texas.  Thanks for the
updates.  Please know that all your efforts were greatly appreciated.

Jack Amos