ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: AWAC Withdrawals

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:26:51 UTC

Message:

         Ah ha, that explains the empty feeling since final results were
posted and Don headed for the train/plane.   Maybe we can draft Don as
Permanent Traveling Contest reporter.  Get him the same travel agent that
handles Danny Adams' many contests.  Then, even if the rains come, Don can
entertain us with Danny's latest tailwheel repair techniques etc.  Seriously
though, Don's writings from Slovenia were the highlights of my day.  Thank
you again Don.

         Cheers,  Frank