ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: A few AWAC Pictures

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:19:56 UTC

Message:

  I was just browsing the IAC Website and am very pleased to see that all of
Don's postings are chronicled there along with the results.  Lisa, great
job!

Just go to the iac website at www.iac.org and click the link on the left
column for the AWAC.

Brian Howard's posting said it all.  Thank you Brian for sharing your
thoughts.

Take care,
Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC 15590