ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: New Pitts owner needs S-1S wt & bal ...

From: "Virginia M. Jacobson" <virginia at odysseypub.com>

Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:07:28 UTC

Message:

Geeze..............

Where were you a couple of years ago when I got seriously hurt
lifting? :-)

I can testify that lifting the wrong way is something you will only do
once and live to regret the rest of your life.  I tried to lift 57 lbs
with a 99 lb body and spent the next four day in horrid pain flat on
the floor unable to move. My back reminds me about that little
miscalculation almost daily ever since. So listen to the Doc he knows
what he's saying. My big mistake, I should of gone and gotten a MAN!
<G>

Virginia Jacobson