ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Primary at Pendleton?

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:00:44 UTC

Message:

Doug:
        Somebody else has responded to me privately about an earlier apparently heated, debate on the tropic of flying Primary.  Can I find this in archives?  Frankly I'm trying to grow a number of new competition guys and not flying Primary seems a terrible oversight.  What could be contentious about the subject?

        Cheers,  Frank