ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Commercial AMBER ALERT ???

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:59:53 UTC

Message:

  Laura:
             I think you are right that the pic a real Amber alert.  What I
am wondering about is the commercial content of the notice we saw.  Hey,
maybe that is the only way to get the message out to everybody and the
commercial interests are volunteering the media space.   Somehow seems a bit
odd though when compared to milk cartons.   Maybe?

        Cheers, Frank