ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Egress tool

From: CAP32048 at aol.com

Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:20:23 UTC

Message:

       I am a fire fighter as well as pilot, and was looking through a fire
department catalog one day and low and behold i see a neat little sharp
hammer and seat belt cutter.  Found out our station has one, and that thing
works!!  i think they're somewhere around 20 dollars, if anyone is
interested, drop me a note and i'll get you the info, and if enough people
are interested i'll send it en masse.

Scott Carlson