ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] IAC Nationals

From: Planedancer at aol.com

Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 05:16:31 UTC

Message:

  I'm curious about something - I was perusing the IAC site looking for info,
and noticed that the Nationals are listed as being at Perrin AFB in Dennison.
 Is this the same as Grayson County Airport?   That may be a bit confusing to
some as, since I'm a local, I found that confusing.  Thanks for the
clarification.

Melanie
Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX