ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: CHEAP, handheld Garmin GPS question

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:41:27 UTC

Message:

RE: [Acro] Re: CHEAP, handheld Garmin GPS questionDale:
          Are you simply programming the airports for your current route (as I do), or do you have a method to upload a full airport data base?  And, yes I velcro my e-Map to the inst panel but added a clip-on strap attached to the glare panel!  Works fine in 363J's rear cockpit but needs an external antenna up front under the aluminum storage locker center section (fuel tank in 750X!).

       Cheers,  Frank