ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Bungees for Pitts S-1

From: Klusmanp at aol.com

Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 19:49:34 UTC

Message:

  OK I should have asked about this in the same email regarding the tires:

Where do I get bungees for Pitts S-1S? I'm told mine are too soft and I'm
hoping tighter bungees will help my directional control on landing rollout.

Thanks again,
Paul Klusman
Pitts S-1S (soft bungees)

P.S. Yes I do have access to a bungee installation tool.