ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Pitts S2B Questions

From: "bubbaron" <bubbaron at bellatlantic.net>

Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:11:11 UTC

Message:

I would like to purchase some chrome valve covers for a Lyc. 540, any
suggestions.  I have to replace the plastic sight gauge tube in the
cockpit.  What is the diameter and length and are there any specific
installation instructions.  Thanks.

We had a great contest at Monticello, NY. (Kathy Jaffe Challenge) last
weekend.  I hope you can check it out next year.

Ron Chadwick