ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Gap Seals.......again.....again

From: "John" <jprince at iglou.com>

Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:39:03 UTC

Message:

I was at the local stationary store and that clear box tape jumped off the counter and out to the airport I went.  I taped everything in sight.  My wife said I missed a spot on my face but I ignored that.  The ailerons gaps(only top), elevator gaps, rudder gaps.  Then flew it....  It did act a little better but I guess I was expecting a lot more.  The rudder seemed to have the most effect.  I liked that. The elevator seemed to need  trim a LOT more, ailerons, not much.  I'll take it all off and fly it again(Darwin approach) and then put it all back on, fly again, and see how it feels.   Any better ideas???

John Prince  Pitts S1S N3DR