ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Pitts S-1S bungee installation

From: "Philipp Hilker" <ph at kunstflieger.de>

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 05:40:52 UTC

Message:

  Hi Paul,

first off all secure your face against slipping tools and bungees!!!!
1 )  I use a ratchet belt like those for securing freight and pull both
wheels together (horizontal).

2) Just cut them off, they consist out of thousands of small rubber bands.
There is no risk!!

3) Just use some dry soap, to make them slip from the tool on to the leg.

4) Don't know, the S2a doesn't need the belly pan to be removed.

Mit Hals- und Beinbruch

Philipp Hilker

Pitts S2a D-EXPH  ex N80007
Jodel D117a D-EACI