ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] FW: FW: [Mod] Club in trouble

From: "AcroMod" <acromod at attbi.com>

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:59:57 UTC

Message:

From: Hans Bok [mailto:hbok at attbi.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 10:20
To: AcroMod
Subject: Re: [Acro] FW: [Mod] Club in trouble

OK, Darwin.  You have my curiosity.  How many planes do you have and how
many are akro planes?

I taped the gaps of my elevators and rudder on the Lazer.  The elevators are
more sensitive but I have not noticed any speed increase.  I am just
starting to fly some akro in it now that I have some hours on the engine.

Hans