ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] FW: FW: [Mod] Club in trouble

From: "AcroMod" <acromod at attbi.com>

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:46:09 UTC

Message:

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones [mailto:darwin.jones at mchsi.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 16:55
To: AcroMod
Subject: Re: [Acro] FW: [Mod] Club in trouble

Not sure how I got your interest regarding how many airplanes.  Only one
that I own now Plus an RC thats that I'm learning to fly.  RC seems to be
more affordable kinda neat to fly, except I loose control now and then.
Plus I'm in the market for a Decathlon or Pitts to do training in.
Decathlon seems to better fit what I want to do but The Pitts is a better
bank for the buck.  But thats just rambling.

Anyhow, sorry you didn't see a speed increase, I certainly did in my 1D.
however, I don't recall seeing a speed increase in my former Pitts, only the
increase in elevator effectivness was observed in that case.  Hope it didn't
cost you too much to try :)  .