ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: A Club in Trouble - good news

From: Planedancer at aol.com

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 05:23:04 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 9/22/2002 7:15:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
autotech at flash.net writes:

<< I heard comments to the effect that approx. 100 people have registered.
 I didn't get the official talley, and a few more might straggle in. >>

Well, let's hope the east coast contingent can make it in.  I was up there
yesterday to meet up with Frank Gorham from FL, who I was told was "holed up"
somewhere awaiting weather to clear.  He missed his practice session,
so...let's hope the competition gods shine down on them and allow them to get
here to compete for a slot.

Melanie
Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX