ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: S-2B engine temps?

From: "Terry Burch" <zlinman.woody at verizon.net>

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:53:06 UTC

Message:

  Doug,  this is pretty normal for an injected engine.  It has to do with un
equal cylinder flow.  Tons of reasons why, none you can do anything about.
If the nozzles were perfect, you get all cylinders to peak at the same time.
The temps would still be different.  No one used to worry about it because
we never had instruments accurate enough to tell. Woody----- Original
Message -----