ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Results

From: "DancingBear at usnationals.net" <dancingbear@usnationals.net>

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:09:53 UTC

Message:

The results pages are working partially...some of the links back to the other pages have problems, and DON'T click on the scores! These links are dead...hopefully, we will get them working so you can view the individual scores...
The unlimited is without the last five entries...will get them as soon as possible...It is another beautiful day in Grayson County...We are flying sportsman/primary now....

more later....