ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Results

From: "DancingBear at usnationals.net" <dancingbear@usnationals.net>

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:13:50 UTC

Message:

Sorry about all the delays, but I can only post the scores when I get them from the score room. We are moving the judges to the far side and will be flying the Unlimited Freestyle shortly. Today we finished Intermediate and flew Advanced. The weather is BEAUTIFUL, but....our friend the breeze that was blowing has left the field for greener pastures and I expect it to get TEXAS HOT later...

I am sending the current results in emails to follow......

Leslie