ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Music jack in Pitts S2B

From: John Cornwell <jwcornwell at usa.net>

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:42:53 UTC

Message:

  I have a Quiet Flite intercom in my B.  I plug a Walkman CD player into the
"music in" jack.  Don't know the size, but I picked up the plug at Radio
Shack.  Not sure if its stereo or mono.

Bokagan at aol.com wrote:
Hi,

A question pertaining to 1995 S2B:

On the subpanel that headphones and mic plug into is another jack labeled
"music in." Does anyone know what size plug is required, and if it is for
stereo or mono? Has anyone actually used this feature?

Thanks

Bo Kagan