ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Superb explanation of flight physics

From: Jerry <usav8or at yahoo.com>

Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:34:15 UTC

Message:

Johns not kidding, thats some great reading! I just clicked through several different areas of the book and found each part to be just as informative and interesting as the others. Thanks for the heads up.
Jerry
 "Coffey, John" wrote:> Just tripped over this while doing a bit of surfing and thought you might
> find it interesting.
>
> This page is one of the finest explanation of the physics of flight that
> I've EVER come across. Very solid, accurate, competent physics. Much
> higher quality theoretical & practical flight physics treatment than I've
> found in most of the usual flight training texts I've seen.
>
> Theoretically complete, but very readable, with lots of very interesting,
> useful, and enlightening tidbits if you can take the time to go through
> it. Fun to read. Superb stuff!!
>
> http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/how/htm/how.html#contents
>
> Up, up and away!
>
> John Coffey
> Yak-55m lover

Hammerhead Pilot Gear

www.hammerheadpilotgear.com

Monthly Special: Cencal Flight Bag Bravo

http://hammerheadpilotgear.com/cgi-bin/merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HPG&Category_Code=SALES

Jerry Meddick - IAC 17600, AOPA 9624463, AAA 15

The man who flies an airplane ... must believe in the unseen.

 Richard Bach